By Michael E. Maragoudakis,Pietro M. Gullino,Peter I. Lelkes
Read or Download Angiogenesis: Molecular Biology, Clinical Aspects (Nato Science Series A:) PDF
Best developmental biology books
Epigenetics refers to heritable styles of gene expression which don't rely on changes of genomic DNA series. This publication offers a state of the art account of some chosen sizzling spots by means of scientists on the facet during this tremendous lively box. It places exact emphasis on major streams of analysis.
The simplicity and absence of redundancy of their regulatory genes have made ascidians probably the most valuable species in learning developmental genomics. In Developmental Genomics of Ascidians, Dr. Noriyuki Satoh explains the developmental genomics of ascidians, stresses the simplicity of Ciona developmental procedure, and emphasizes single-cell point analyses.
Mobile Press stories: Stem Cells to version and deal with illness informs, evokes, and connects stem mobile researchers and clinicians in any respect phases of their careers with well timed, complete studies written via leaders within the box and curated by way of cellphone Press editors. The ebook deals a extensive view of a few of the main compelling themes in stem mobilephone study together with: defense and efficacy of stem phone treatmentsStem-cell-based organ regenerationIntegrating stem cells into custom-made drug discoveryUsing pluripotent stem cells for treating neurological diseaseEngineering hematopoietic stem cells for cutting edge remedies Contributions come from prime voices within the box, together with: - Shinya Yamanaka, Recipient of the 2012 Nobel Prize for body structure or drugs, Recipient of the 2012 Millennium know-how Prize, Professor and Director of the guts for iPS phone examine and alertness at Kyoto college, Senior Investigator on the Gladstone Institute of heart problems, L.
This quantity of overseas evaluation of Neurobiology is on Cerebellar Conditioning and studying. It experiences present wisdom and knowing, presents a place to begin for researchers and practitioners getting into the field.
- Marrow Stromal Cell Culture (Handbooks in Practical Animal Cell Biology)
- Signaling-Mediated Control of Cell Division: From Oogenesis to Oocyte-to-Embryo Development (Results and Problems in Cell Differentiation)
- The Dentate Gyrus: A Comprehensive Guide to Structure, Function, and Clinical Implications: 163 (Progress in Brain Research)
- Human Variation: From the Laboratory to the Field (Society for the Study of Human Biology)
- microRNAs in Development (Current Topics in Developmental Biology)
- Tissue Engineering of the Peripheral Nerve: Biomaterials and Physical Therapy: 109 (International Review of Neurobiology)
Additional resources for Angiogenesis: Molecular Biology, Clinical Aspects (Nato Science Series A:)